Monday, March 4, 2013

PSA(?)

Hey guys! I've noticed that a lot of people have been reading my Rosario Vampire fanfiction (over three hundred views!) so I just wanted to say that if you wanted to request a fanfiction for any pairing, then you can do that! I mean, just comment on a post. I'm in a lot of fandoms so I'll probably be in one that you like. And just message me on Tumblr, you don't even need an account to do that (though it would be greatly appreciated because of you message me off anon I can private reply). Just go to:

http://inconsolablyopendoor.tumblr.com/ask

and yeah, it's a roleplay blog for an OC I made. If you want to rp that'd be great! Just read the stuff there so you know what's what. Thanks for reading, everyone! I love you all. -blows kiss-

No comments:

Post a Comment