Monday, April 1, 2013

PSA(?)

Guys--I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on another fanfiction again. I've been neglecting this blog, I know, but it takes time to write stories and I began a few hours ago (I'm almost on page four now) and I don't think I'm close to being finished, but I think this might end up as a series, in a way.

It's Rosario+Vampire again, seeing as how my last fanfiction of said series was so popular. I got over five hundred views and I just want to say thanks guys, it really means a lot that you're reading them, but don't be afraid to comment! Tell me what you liked, what you didn't like, what you'd like to see happen in the future, if you want more of a certain story...I'm here to please, and it's all up to you guys.

So. The story is Mizore x Moka again because I just can't stop shipping them, and also I'm a fan of yuri pairings XD and it's an AU. Outer Moka, pink-haired Moka doesn't exist. Inner Moka is out all the time, but the rosary is sill there to keep the majority of her power sealed. And--the story should continue much like Moka's and Tsukune's did, only with inner Moka and Mizore. Does that make sense? Anyway, I'm going to be modifying the school to fit what I want it to be, and also to help get Mizore and Moka together. x3 (I'm sorry, I just really really like it when  person is all possessive and "MINE" with someone else, it's super hot if both people are okay with it--like, forced possessiveness/nonconsensual anything is not okay, but if they like it, it's a different story. Sorry, I'm babbling.)

Anyway, the story will be done soon, and it might be part one of parts--I dunno, maybe a whole bunch or maybe not. So, comment and tell me what you'd like? What you didn't like about my stories? Pairings in any fandom that you'd like to see? If you hate what I wrote tell me why, so I can improve. Please try to refrain from being rude though, a happy writer means hot lemons XD

So...yeah. -blows kiss- I love you all! x3

No comments:

Post a Comment